We always want the best suitable refrigerator for our kitchen. We want a perfect combination of the latest features, technologies, and outlooks in a refrigerator. Saving up money for our suitable refrigerator and installing it in the kitchen gives us excitement. Such excitement ends up in the process of buying, placing, and using. But we look down on the most important part which is cleaning.
After using a refrigerator for a while, cleaning it is the most basic and natural activity. We, the users, do not take it seriously for some reason. We are frequently too lazy to clean our refrigerators. Some of us are unaware that we need to clean it. Influencers are focused on explaining the benefits and technology of a refrigerator, but they neglect to provide fundamental cleaning instructions. We have no idea how important it is to clean a refrigerator because it is never brought up for discussion by any means.
The Importance of cleaning a refrigerator
After using our refrigerator for a while, we, the users, experience various issues. The most typical refrigerator problems are water leakage from the compartment, decreased cooling temperature, food odor, and an obnoxious zizz sound. There may be electrical or technological issues, however, most refrigerators lose their serviceability due to a common cause. We do not properly maintain the refrigerator, do not clean it, and so reduce its usability.
It is important to give more importance to this topic.
- The most important reason to keep a refrigerator clean is to avoid food poisoning. If the fridge is not clean the food may grow bacteria which leads a person to food poisoning. It is not wise to take a health risk like this. Also, a clean fridge helps us to experience it at a satisfactory level. No one will like to experience a filthy fridge with a bad odor.
Some refrigerators, such as the LG Hygiene Fresh Plus Refrigerator, help to keep food fresh and sanitary.
- It is obvious, the refrigerator will quickly degrade If we buy it and neglect to maintain it. As we all know, cleanliness improves longevity. For any device's maintenance, Cleaning is an important element; especially in refrigerators. And proper product maintenance boosts the product's long-term viability.
- Cleaning is required to ensure optimum sanitation. In comparison to an unclean refrigerator, a clean refrigerator simply assures that. Instead of keeping food fresh, a filthy refrigerator makes it dangerous to eat. Rough use of any technology has a negative influence, and the refrigerator is no exception. When a refrigerator is left unclean for an extended period, it develops common problems.
Preparation for cleaning a refrigerator
To clean a refrigerator we need to take care of some aspects. First of all, we need to make a schedule. A simple cleaning schedule will keep the refrigerator and its contents clean and healthy. It doesn't have to be overly detailed; it only needs to include reminders to keep you on a track like Daily, weekly, and monthly checks may be included in the schedule.
- For Daily Activities, you can take a look while preparing food and take a few minutes to inspect the refrigerator for spills. Because removing spills is the most annoying task if it is old. The easier it is to remove a spill the faster it is cleaned up. Also, you can wipe or spray the door handle with an antibacterial wipe or spray. It is one of the most germ-ridden areas in the kitchen.
- For weekly activities, you can sort out all of the items in your refrigerator before going your weekly grocery shopping. You can easily dump the Food that has crossed its expiration date. If there is plenty of food and you do not want to have or use some of it, consider giving it to the neighbor to help.
- For monthly activities, consider a deep cleaning of your refrigerator.
If cleaning is a hassle for you, simply go for advanced refrigerators which configure, Multi Air Flow, Evel Cooling, and No-Frost refrigerators, available in the Butterfly group. You will find LG refrigerators, Samsung refrigerators, Haier refrigerators, eco+ refrigerators, etc available with the best innovative feature.
Cleaning a refrigerator in the simplest way
-There are some basic steps for cleaning a refrigerator with less effort
-You need to plug off the refrigerator first. Then gather some tools like Sealed bags, Hot, soapy water, Clean towels, bleaching powder. For ensuring proper cleaning you need to unload the fridge. It's easy to clean an empty fridge.
-Then clean shelving, drawers, and any other removable components with hot, soapy water. You can pat dry by using a clean towel. A reminder for Cold glass shelves or drawers, it is risky to run under hot water since the glass may fracture. So allow them to warm up to room temperature before using.
-Then clean the refrigerator with hot, soapy water. If the compartment is filthy, use sponges to clean it a couple of times. You can Sanitize your refrigerator, particularly the refrigerator compartment, with a solution of 1 tablespoon liquid bleach in 1 gallon of water. It helps to remove odor as well.
-Replace the shelves, drawers, and other removable elements, as well as the other objects you removed, in the refrigerator. Before putting food and drink containers back in the fridge, rinse them with hot, soapy water.
-After you've finished cleaning, wash your hands with soap and water. Wipe the kitchen counters that held food, drinks, refrigerator parts, and other cleaning materials with hot, soapy water. Before reusing any towels that were used to dry the refrigerator, sanitize them properly.
How to Maintain a Clean fridge
- Keep raw meats and fish on the bottom shelf of your fridge to prevent fluids from dripping onto the food below. Use Zip bags as well to stay organized.
- Cooked and raw foods should be kept separate for the same reason. Use separate containers to prevent food odor.
- Allowing food to become moldy in the fridge is not a good idea. It is harmful to other foods and promotes the spread of germs. Throw affected food. Use baking soda and naphtha balls for odor problems.
- Spills should be cleaned up as quickly as possible while they are still fresh. This can help you clean your fridge more thoroughly and keep your food regions clean.